Credit cards

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Spring
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit cards

Post by Spring »

I currently live in Dakota county in the city of South Sioux City. The reason I am emailing you is because I'm really need of some assistance. I'm a full time student that live on her own and I have a part time job that help me pay for some of my bill. I have taking so many credit cards out because some time I don't have enough money to eat. I’m in need of help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a low income, and were a good customer of your credit card company in the past, ask them for a hardship plan. Maybe they can bring that $4000 down to a more manageable amount based on your income. You can try entering into a hardship plan on your own, or take to a credit counseling agency (which are non-profits) for information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_com.html
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

Hi, I am contacting you because I am going to need your help. I live here in Saint Petersburg Florida. I am going to need help paying my credit card Debt. I am in Debt about $7,000. I know there are different programs, organizations, and charities.
I want to apply for a Free government grant. But I don't know where to start. I prefer to go in person to apply for the grant. Can you please help me find a place here near Saint Petersburg, largo, or Clearwater?
My friend was telling me about a place where I can go apply. And she told me that I Will get an answer in 10 days. But she doesn’t remember exactly where it is. Can you please help me as soon as possible? Thank you so very much.
Juddah1

Post by Juddah1 »

Good morning,
I spoke with a person on Tuesday regarding my credit card debt and she said she would email me the information that I need to get things going to resolve my credit card debt. I have NOT received an email from her, and what’s more, now that I have called and given her all of my personal information including my SS #. I can’t find a valid phone number for your company. PLEASE have her call me back so that we can figure out why I have not received the said email. Thank you.
JeanTail

Post by JeanTail »

Hello,
My name is Bettina Peterson, I live in Tabor City NC, 28463, Columbus County, single on a fixed income (SSDI).
I am in need of assistance with getting my car back in running order without putting the repairs on my credit card. t needs a catallyc converter, tires, rack and pinion. Credits cards are my last resort.
The vehicle that I was grateful for having the use of is now going to be unavailable as of late January early February.
Is there any help for me? I am in desperate need. I will be without any transportation
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many ways to get help with credit cards and other debts, including settlement, payment plans, counseling and more. We suggest you look into all the options, and look here for settlement of unpaid debts.