grant or free money to help pay bills

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Oak99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

grant or free money to help pay bills

Post by Oak99 »

I have just been evicted, am a single mother, and I need grants or free money to help pay my bills and debts and to rent a new apartment for my family and children. I just lost my job. Can you please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: grant or free money to help pay bills

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in? That way I can send you a listing of state grant programs
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am looking for some information and possibly assistance from free grant money for bill. I was homeless from August of last year until now. I started working again, and found a place to live Hamilton, Ohio. In order to get my utilities turned on I have to pay a grant money for deposit of $450.00 unfortunately I just do not have that amount right now. Any help would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need a job. "Free" money just doesn't exist if someone is not stable...otherwise no one would ever work.
That being said, there are some options and programs you can explore, as $450 you need is not ridiculously high. Look here for personal grants to pay bills.
Mandiandfamily wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:59 am Hello,
My name is Jason and I am looking for some information and possibly assistance from free grant money for bill. I was homeless from August of last year until now. I started working again, and found a place to live Hamilton, Ohio. In order to get my utilities turned on I have to pay a grant money for deposit of $450.00 unfortunately I just do not have that amount right now. Any help would be appreciated.
Roman

Post by Roman »

I appear to be hitting dead ends while searching your site in looking for someone who can help us out with free money to pay the bills or a grant. We are a struggling family with a child, my husband is a disabled veteran and we have a couple of things needed.
-We need some home repairs (we did contact Energy assistance and through them applied for weatherization, unfortunately since our roof has some leaks in it they won't touch our home until the roof is fixed and the rodents are gone (we have a squirrel we think living up in our roof) unfortunately on limited income as neither myself nor my husband are able to work we are unable to afford the work required to get them to work on the home without free money for that bill.
-We have a Van which has some issues going on, one of those issues is believed to be an exhaust leak
-The electric in the home is not up to code. We called an electrician for a quote but he said if he touched anything he would have to bring the home up to code and it would cost us around $10k. Need a grant for that.
I am hoping you guys might be able to help get me some resources that could help....I would appreciate it.
Raw White Meat

Post by Raw White Meat »

Good Day,
My family and I need assistance/grant to pay our bills. We are facing severe financial hardships and we are given the runaround by different agencies and no one is actually helping us. We had a fire a few years ago that wiped us out financially and started a downward spiral that we cannot seem to find our way out of. We are homeless, and due to our circumstances cannot get anyone to help us financially. I currently lost my job due to my 3 year old developing an autoimmune disease and I had to take him out of state for treatment for several months. We don't know what to do and think one of those grant money programs will help. Please advise/help us.
Thank You,
Debie
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Debie
Look here for free money programs/grants. As there are various options for pay9ng the bills - but they are all income based. Regardless we hope you find the money you need here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html

Raw White Meat wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:04 am Good Day,
I don't know what to do and think one of those grant money programs will help. Please advise/help us.
Thank You,
Debie