Hospital bill reduction

Help with paying medical bills
Tweedcoat
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hospital bill reduction

Post by Tweedcoat »

Hi... (Forgive me. I have some Aphasia) ...in a rush with paperwork last year, I ended-up with no insurance coverage and with a Stroke. I have a $280k hospital (UCLA) bill with a 30% deduction ($200k). With Medicare & Blue Shield paying 66% less. My income is too low for financial aid. Can someone help me with my billing reduction? Can you work on percentage?
Abbvie
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospital bill reduction

Post by Abbvie »

Hello, my name is Vancian and I'm reaching out to you for help with my hospital bills, and trying to get them reduced or eliminated. I’m a single mom of three with one being disabled that needs lots of medical and attention from the local hospital. He has constant issues with his intestines that require frequent hospital stays. He also has a feeding tube that he gets the majority of his nutrition and requires private nursing and therapy in home to assist with medical needs. In the last couple of months, I have fallen behind on my hospital bills due to him being hospitalized for a bowel obstruction that put him in the hospital for a while. I owe $700 to get paid up on what I owe. I do have a job and currently have went back to work and my son's disability payments will go back to the normal amount. If there is any way you can help please contact me because we are facing bankruptcy unless I can get the reduction of the hospital bills. I have used all the savings I had to cover everything but his hospitalization lasted longer than expected. Please if you can help because I have nowhere to go or anyone that would take us in with all that I am having going on. Please contact me if there is anything you can do.
Lunchlady
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospital bill reduction

Post by Lunchlady »

Hello, my name is Gina Berry and my family and I need help ASAP with hospital bills, debt, and payment or reduction of the debt. COVID, 2 years ago almost took my husband while he was at work. He was having trouble breathing and was sent to the ER. He was in the hospital for a little bit more than a week and was then sent home, now we owe the hospital money and debt is due. Can we get the amount reduced? And now my husband has congestive heart failure, he has to have oxygen all the time and uses a bipap machine at night to sleep or he could stop breathing and die. We are raising 2 grand children, I bought a house in 2014 and now we have lost it. The mortgage company bought it and I have 5 days to get us out and off the property. We have no where to go. And no one to help.