Money to maintain rent in future, income needed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Maxie Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to maintain rent in future, income needed

Post by Maxie Mac »

I really need help with my rent but a way to pay future costs too. Ever since my job shut its plant down it's been hard for me to keep up with the rent. Even before then I moved every year for 10 years. I just want to become stable enough where I can have a little time to obtain a job to keep myself together. I fought hard and paid a lot of money to get my degree; but due to my background it's been difficult for me to obtain a job or secure one that will allow me to pay my rent. Now that it's time for my record to be expunged it's like I'm heading right back into the wrong direction homeless where crackheads live and all my friends are getting arrested and killed, or shot. I just want to advance and give hope, work, work on my independent business which is music, and show anything is possible as long as you try.
Lunchlady

Re: Money to maintain rent in future, income needed

Post by Lunchlady »

My name is Madeline Blanchette. I am in between jobs right now and I need money as I look for a new job. I owe $400 for rent and I have the date extended until Sunday. But I also have a car insurance bill that was also extended and it's due on the 5th and it's a total of $195. I know I can get the rent on time but I'm nervous about getting enough for my car insurance bills without having a job and income. Is there any one that can help me? I live in Lowell MA and need money for my future rent and bills.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money to maintain rent in future, income needed

Post by Admin »

If you are between jobs but still have bills, and need some short term funds or "free money", that can be an option. There are some programs and opportunities out there for cash. Find them here and learn about free money online. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html