Car for job training

Ways to increase your income or make money.
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car for job training

Post by chass »

I have to travel to the other side of Iowa for a month of training for my new job, and am trying to find out what assistance is available as far as transportation costs, lodging/extended stay hotel type of short term housing assistance, and also would like info on car repair programs in the northwest Iowa area. I have a 2007 Chrysler that is on it's last leg and I leave for my month of training this week on Wednesday. The hotel I am booked at charges $65 a day and my total expenses after tax were tallied at $2111 after taxes and fees. I am a single mother and trying to give my child the best life he can have, and this job is an awesome opportunity to provide that to him. I just want to know if there are any agencies that might be able to help with the travel/lodging expenses I have for new hire training =) thanks and this page is REALLY helpful, love your site!
Savannah

Re: Car for job training

Post by Savannah »

Hi! I was trying to do some research on how I would go about getting assistance with a car for a job and future training. I can't seem to find anything. I'm in Lafayette, Indiana. My three year old and I depend on my car for everything as I have no family in Indiana to help. I need my car for work and to get him to daycare and his developmental classes for speech therapy every week. I have bought a transmission for my car, but can't afford to pay a shop to put it in for me. How can I find help with this?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car for job training

Post by Admin »

If you need a free car for job training, there maybe some programs out there. Of course they are rare and not easy to get, and it may be a very low cost or 0% loan. But there are assistance programs and charities that give away a free car. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html