Car for job training

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car for job training

Post by chass »

I have to travel to the other side of Iowa for a month of training for my new job, and am trying to find out what assistance is available as far as transportation costs, lodging/extended stay hotel type of short term housing assistance, and also would like info on car repair programs in the northwest Iowa area. I have a 2007 Chrysler that is on it's last leg and I leave for my month of training this week on Wednesday. The hotel I am booked at charges $65 a day and my total expenses after tax were tallied at $2111 after taxes and fees. I am a single mother and trying to give my child the best life he can have, and this job is an awesome opportunity to provide that to him. I just want to know if there are any agencies that might be able to help with the travel/lodging expenses I have for new hire training =) thanks and this page is REALLY helpful, love your site!
Savannah

Re: Car for job training

Post by Savannah »

Hi! I was trying to do some research on how I would go about getting assistance with a car for a job and future training. I can't seem to find anything. I'm in Lafayette, Indiana. My three year old and I depend on my car for everything as I have no family in Indiana to help. I need my car for work and to get him to daycare and his developmental classes for speech therapy every week. I have bought a transmission for my car, but can't afford to pay a shop to put it in for me. How can I find help with this?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car for job training

Post by Admin »

If you need a free car for job training, there maybe some programs out there. Of course they are rare and not easy to get, and it may be a very low cost or 0% loan. But there are assistance programs and charities that give away a free car. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html