Opioid addict

State and local government assistance programs.
Mandiandfamily
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Opioid addict

Post by Mandiandfamily »

We are a family of 5. My fiancé is in a rehab facility for opioid use for not sure how long as of now. His usage has put our family in a deep hole that I feel I can’t get out of. I’ve been to DSS and they want us to move however we have built a life at our rental now and my girls are older and into high school and very much involved in the sports programs provided at school. Not sure if there are any other suggestions for me to turn to for help for someone who is an addict. Found this website and figured it’s a shot. Thank you for your time.
Ford999
anti spam: Blue

Re: Opioid addict

Post by Ford999 »

To whom it may concern:
I'm in need of financial assistance or emergency rent assistance and or assistance with first months rent and deposit. II am just getting over my opioid addiction and am starting new. 'm in need of emergency assistance ASAP for me, my children and my mother that's disabled. I've been reaching out to everywhere I can find. Thank you for your help and time. Have a beautiful and blessed day. Received a notice to vacate and have absolutely no where to go if evicted. Doing everything I can to prevent that.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Opioid addict

Post by Admin »

It is hard to get treatment for opioids or anything else. It is costly, and right or wrong many struggling/low-income families are the ones to get addicted to Opioids. But there are some free faith based treatment programs out there, clinics and more. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tment.html