Hardship grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Ditka1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hardship grant

Post by Ditka1 »

Hello, I am a 32 year old female seeking a grant. I have lived in Florence County since 2007. I was married from 2008 until our separation this past year. I prayed and put everything I thought I knew how to do to hang on to my word To keep my marriage my first priority. I do have 6 children, and we are facing a hardship.
Never knew I would heal.
I was hesitant to believe my husband was cheating. I wanted to work it out. I am now going thru a court battle with my ex over his two of my six kids. My ex has had his own sustainable apartment in Pueble for almost a year now. I continued to reside at our marital home with the kids, two days before school began he left. Gone for two weeks straight. Came home, I said yes of course.
He continued to drink, be obsessive, controlling, and mean to me. He is Short tempered with the kids. We are nonetheless separated. I have since been evicted from our home. I do not know how he could be so happy and I found it hard to breathe without breaking down.
I fell into extreme depression and confusion. I quit my job at a care home to be able to clear my head, to be available to our kid’s everyday possible. I honestly did everything I felt I knew how to do to save the marriage. I am now homeless, zero $, no car, no place to stay. I am seeking a financial hardship grant or some form of pardon. A chance, at no certain amount, to buy food, job interview clothes, bus tickets, soap, a place to live is what I am seeking. A chance to spread love and light the way I have been blessed in life. I ask you to consider the assistance request in your own time. I do appreciate it.
T. Radwansaka

Re: Hardship grant

Post by T. Radwansaka »

I have two kids and another one the way. I recently just behind on rent for two months due to a hardship. I couldn't pay because of house hold bills are past due. I'm trying not to get evicted and not having a place to go with my kids. Could you please help me as soon as you get my e mail? Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do you have any source of income or means to your name? As you will need one if you have 2 kids and want to support them. There is a list of government assistance programs on the site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
They may provide financial help, hardship grants, low income housing and much more.
T. Radwansaka wrote:I have two kids and another one the way.
Boutique

Post by Boutique »

Hello
I found your email online. My husband was let go from his job on January 2, 2022 and needs a hardship grant.
Our rent and bills are due and past due, we are looking for financial assistance or the grant.
Can you please let me know what I need to do to get assistance? We currently have zero income. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are grant from the government as well as non-profits/charities. Some are for people in a hardship only, some help people who want to say start a business or go to school to better their lives. Regardless, we have information on hardship and easy to get grants here. Apply now. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html