Job retention for grandmother

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mccant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job retention for grandmother

Post by Mccant »

Hi,
I’m a grandmother of 6 and I haven’t been able to retain a job this year due to my physical disability of a bad knee, spinal surgery last December and Neuropathy.  My financial situation is bleak at the moment and all I am truly asking for this holiday season is to be able to buy Christmas for my grandchildren and I know that God will work the rest out for me. If this request is it all possible to help a grandmother get a job, if could you please contact me and I live in Dekalb county Georgia.
Sincerely,
PitPit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job retention for grandmother

Post by PitPit »

I an in Shreveport la and the following describes my feelings as a grandmother........twice in my life, I have asked for assistance from SA and other places. I am considered a senior citizen, I am 55 and I am on disability for need a job and some company to retain me.
Recently I was in a fire and got no help at all. I lived in a storage building full of boxes until I moved here a few months ago. I used to work at a place run by the federal government and I learned some things, but they did not have a good job retention program for older people like me, a grandmother. I believe and I may be wrong, you have to advertise hope and services that you don't have or are delayed in order to keep the doors open and keep your jobs. It is places that advertise quotes about God and claiming to be a Christian service and it is really a bunch of leucocratic crap.