Florida Mortgage assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
floridagirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Florida Mortgage assistance

Post by floridagirl »

Where can I get mortgage and foreclosure assistance in Florida, in the Palm Beach area? I am close to losing my home and will do anything to stop the pending foreclosure.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Florida Mortgage assistance

Post by Admin »

floridagirl wrote:Where can I get mortgage and foreclosure assistance in Florida, in the Palm Beach area? I am close to losing my home and will do anything to stop the pending foreclosure.
Try the Palm Beach County Foreclosure Assistance Center. It provides a varity of free help to stop foreclosures, including cash grants of up to $10,000, they will help negotiate your mortgage and situation with the lender, and they will even try to find you a job! And more...
Adam

Miami Florida Mortgage assistance

Post by Adam »

Hi,
I live in Southern Florida, outside Miami, and my home will be foreclosing unless I can get some immeidate help with paying my high monthly rate mortgage. Is there anywhere I can go to for aid?
Grandstrand

Post by Grandstrand »

We are facing eviction, Fanny Mae recently bought our house and there are so many problems with it, they are unwilling to repair what needs to be fixed, we have NO income and nowhere to go. My boyfriend is in the middle of applying for disability, but that could take months. We have a 7 month old son. I don't have a drivers license and we don't live close to any bus stops, so getting to any kind of job would be very difficult for me. We are so behind on every bill, our utilities are about to be shut off. We need help in every area right now. Ultimately, I would like to try to relocate to Jacksonville Florida, where I am more familiar and able to get to a job easier. I want to be self sufficient, it's just getting over this hurdle that we need help with. It seems like there is an obstacle from every direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

To ensure we understand, you foreclosed, Fanny Mae bought it, and now they evicted you? They are not leasing it back to you? If this is the case and they own it, the Fannie Mae is under no obligation to fix it as they own it. They can do whatever they want with your home. We always recommend starting with a non-profit credit or HUD counseling agency for any mortgage assistance. There are dozens of agencies in Florida. A good listing of them is on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fore.html
Prison Daddy

Post by Prison Daddy »

I live in Palm Beach County Florida area ZIP Code is 33463. I am needing financial assistance for mortgage help. Five months behind. I called a number for the Florida Hardest Hit Fund but they are no longer helping in the state of Florida. Program was ended and I was advised. If you can please provide any Contacting agencies phone numbers for assistance in paying mortgage or some type of financial assistance here in Florida would be greatly appreciated.