Car is leaking oil

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BillsMafia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car is leaking oil

Post by BillsMafia »

I am homeless in Ocean Shores with my 2 year old son. I am staying between my car and friends’ houses when I can. I have a job in Anacortes starting Monday through a temp agency called Manpower.
I have a vehicle with a very large oil leak. It can make the trip to Anacortes, however I need assistance with gasoline to get there. I also have a 9 year old son in Anacortes whom I have visitation with every other weekend and I need to get home to him. Any assistance would be used for the purpose of getting to my son and work.
Odilla

Re: Car is leaking oil

Post by Odilla »

Hello, my name is Manfred from Atlanta Georgia. I'm in desperate need of finding resources to help with my car repairs as it is leaking oil. I'm a 57 year old Disabled man, I receive a monthly SSDI Benefits check but have had to supplement my income by driving for Lyft and Uber. My car has been unable to be driven because the brakes are bad and need to be replaced and is also in need of general maintenance such as oil change, tire rotation, etc. The oil leak is really bad.

Because I cannot drive the vehicle I'm quite frankly out of money and can't pay for the repairs, my insurance has been cancelled due to non payment and my car payment is way overdue. If you could possibly help me out with a list of resources you might have I would be so grateful and as I said earlier I reside in Atlanta, Georgia. Thank you for your consideration because without this car I cannot work and I risk losing everything if I'm unable to supplement my income by driving for Lyft and Uber.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the car is leaking oil, try one of the car repair grant programs. There are community action agencies, job centers and other programs out there that may assist. Look here for car repair grant programs.
British

Post by British »

Hello,
My name is Jacqueline and I am reaching out to you to see if there are any agencies around me that have grants for car repair as my car is leaking oil? I have been out of work since 2019 fighting for my disability and I have fallen behind on my bills tremendously. I have a car that is in need of repair. I have an 18 year old who just started working and will be attending Montgomery County Community College this month that needs to get back and forth. I also need this car to get back and forth to doctor's appointments. It is leaking oil and I need it fixed from a grant. If you are able to help me out or if you could direct me to someone who could I would greatly appreciate it.
I live in East Norriton, PA, Montgomery County.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Jacqueline
While you are looking for someone to fix/repair the leaking oil in your car, look into a disability program. There are many that can provide you with a ride or so for work. Find them here for free.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html
British wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:44 am Hello,
My name is Jacqueline and I am reaching out to you to see if there are any agencies around me that have grants for car repair as my car is leaking oil? I have been out of work since 2019 fighting for my disability and I have fallen behind on my bills tremendously.
fivestar

Post by fivestar »

Hi there
My name is Christine. I'm a single mother who is low income who needs car repairs, including for leaking oil. My only car that I still make payments for month for year now has had so many issues I keep fixing. Oil leaks, alternator, starter, the while electrical box and heater hose besides the usual maintenance. The car is now having transmission problems that are too expensive for my income to fix. I tried places that offer financing but my credit is too low and they are too expensive.
Do you have a program that offers assistance for repairs for cars to leaking oil fixes? Could I please have a link to apply....I also applied for CAP but that is for emission issues..
Thank you so very much
Christine