Green mountain energy utility bill due

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Minaj
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Green mountain energy utility bill due

Post by Minaj »

Green mountain energy, amount due 482.20, cut off notice 8/8/18. Address is Killeen, TX 76541. I have a wife who get SSI, and I work we have four young kids littlest 1 years old. We have been struggling a few months now to make ends meet but now an online site accessed are bank an stole our money and until the investigation is through.
We won't be refunded but our light will be shut off tomorrow and me and my wife has called went in and contacted everyone in our local area that helps and no one has funding. We have not even paid our rent but we have been with them so long there giving us till the 16th to do so.
I don't want to lose my family behind this. We have worked so hard to keep all we have for our kids and I don't know what else to do. If by chance you could help my family And would be willing to you can contact me or my wife. If you can God will bless you. Thanks have a blessed day.
faiz

Re: Green mountain energy utility bill due

Post by faiz »

Hello, I have been calling around for a few weeks now to try to find help paying my rent and utilities bills from Green Mountain. I did not know about it until my dad told me about it. I am unemployed and have been since October 2019. I'm currently on another extension that was signed by former President Trump, (PUA) but I am still struggling to make ends meet while looking for work. I was sick with covid in December and I'm just now feeling better, and that's another reason why I'm looking for help. I live in Nashville, TN , Donelson area. Please help. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Green mountain energy utility bill due

Post by Admin »

Green mountain is in Vermont, and there are some programs that will help with Green Mountain Energy bills or other companies. Look into them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... nd_ut.html
Of course there is also LIHEAP, payment plans from Green Energy and other resources. Explore them all.
faiz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:26 am Hello, I have been calling around for a few weeks now to try to find help paying my rent and utilities bills from Green Mountain. I did not know about it until my dad told me about it. I am unemployed and have been since October 2019. I'm currently on another extension that was signed by former President Trump, (PUA) but I am still struggling to make ends meet while looking for work. I was sick with covid in December and I'm just now feeling better, and that's another reason why I'm looking for help. I live in Nashville, TN , Donelson area. Please help. Thank you