Find how to get help with rent
Mary B W
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

TBRA or Emergency Solutions Grant

Post by Mary B W »

Hello,
I have just been evicted from my home and I’m trying to get money for the deposit and first month’s rent to move into a new place. I am trying to find applications online but I’m not having luck.
I saw the Emergency Solutions Grant but couldn’t find the application.
The Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program TBRA, couldn’t find application.
Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program, couldn’t find the application.
I live in Clermont County Ohio.
Any help you can give would be appreciated. I have 3 children at home and we are in desperate need of assistance to get moved very quickly. Thank you.
Kenmac

Re: TBRA or Emergency Solutions Grant

Post by Kenmac »

My name is Randi Rivers. I live in Euless, Texas 76039. I am currently in need of help paying rent from TBRA or other programs like the ESG grants for the foreseeable future. I am unemployed due to the pandemic, and unemployment benefits in Texas were stopped per the governor on June 26th. I am really in a terrible situation. I have 2 children in my home that are going back to school soon, and now I have to worry about eviction unless I get Emergency Solutions Grant. Please, any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: TBRA or Emergency Solutions Grant

Post by Admin »

The TBRA is generally offered by a housing authority. They can help with income based housing, grants and vouchers. Of course the tenant will need to contribute towards the rental costs too as it is a form of income based. Find details on applying for TBRA. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Kenmac wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:29 pm I am currently in need of help paying rent from TBRA