Heroin addict needs supplies for rehab

State and local government assistance programs.
Darsi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heroin addict needs supplies for rehab

Post by Darsi »

Hello my name is Alicia and for starters I am a 39 year old heroin addict who has came to a point in my life that I have became completely drained and after reaching the bottom numerous times for some reason this time I feel as though I am at my lowest. My affair with heroin this time caused me to lose every single thing all I had yet surprisingly must have left me some kind of hope because I am in active progress of getting my butt into treatment and my feelings are positive about my recovery this time.
I took care of my assessment and took a COVID test and if it is negative. I should be sitting in the waiting area listening for my name to be called to begin my life as a recovering heroin addict.
I want to make sure when I am there I don't need anything cause I was prepared bringing it with me no worries to distract me from what's important. So I am reaching out for any kind of help in getting the four of the five sets of clothing I'm asked to bring, toiletries, the writing materials for group and since allowed smoke breaks a few packs of unopened cigarettes. I have heard of individual receiving vouchers for Walmart or thrift stores to be able to go get the things needed desperately. So I am reaching out starting here asking for some kind of voucher or the information of who needed to call to get one.
Thank you so much Alicia
Baton Rouge Louisiana
Ajai

Re: Heroin addict needs supplies for rehab

Post by Ajai »

Hi, my name is Angelina. I have been living with my mother for about 1 year since I left my ex husband, but I am now living with a heroin addict. Plus i have a 24 yr old special needs son that also is lives with me. Well my mother and my daughter have just been mentally abusing me all this time. I just started a new job so that I can get my own place and move out. I'm also a recovering heroin drug addict, recovering alcoholic, PTSD, anxiety, and depression. My family have made my mental status worse. I can't longer stay with them and not have my peace. I have a applied for a house and I'm now waiting to hear back. Is there anyway to get hotel vouchers for rehab and other supplies for a couple of days?
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

To whom it may concern,
My cousin Ricky, was hospitalized due to a condition called Rhabdomyotosis, this effected his kidneys shutting them down for a couple weeks. He got this as he was a Heroin addict in the past. His kidneys are functioning normally again, however he lost the ability to use his left leg. He was declared disabled and is waiting to begin receiving benefits. After his hospital stay he was transferred to a rehab facility to help him regain strength and to try to begin using his left leg again. He is reliant on a wheelchair and uses a walker sometimes.
Unfortunately, as of a few days ago, his girlfriend has informed him she doesn't want him returning home. He is due to be discharged this Sunday the 27th and he has no where to go as all his money was spend on Heroin. I have been calling around to places I think could help and it's not looking good. I spoke to his somewhat social worker and she said they do not help with housing. If you can help or lead me in the right direction, I greatly appreciate it. He has worked so hard to get this far and I don't want him falling into past mistakes. Just so you are aware, he is a recovering heroin addict. We are just trying to help him go the right direction. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are a number of charities, places like the Salvation Army, and other agencies that help people with Heroin or other addictions. In general, they require a fee. But some may be income based, or offer free rehab, to the poor or uninsured. Look here for treatment for heroin addictions.