I am a senior with no kids or relatives

State and local government assistance programs.
Dickson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a senior with no kids or relatives

Post by Dickson »

I am in need of Financial Assistance....In less than 5 days I will have now where to live! All these programs are for people with kids. I am 53 years old, no kids with me and having problems right now nowhere to live. I need food, car repairs needed etc.
Is there any thing out there to help me?? Because I don't want to end in the streets dead! I am being evicted from my apartment after being robbed by maintenance man who was left into my apartment while I was sleeping. (I work a second shift job, sleep during the morning hours).
He was left into my apartment during those hours. A few days later all my money was gone. So please help me. You can call me anytime and leave message.
Palms

Re: I am a senior with no kids or relatives

Post by Palms »

I have a job but not enough wages. Trying to find another job or even part-time job, but no one wants to hire a 61 year old senior man. MY wife is Disabled and cannot work. SSI states I make too much @ $15.34 hour. I do not have enough for mortgage, multi medical expense, utilities, insurance car gas for work, etc. The government does not help old men without kids either. All savings gone. Selling assets to get buy. I do NOT want a loan, I cannot pay it back. Just need help, please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try an agency on aging center or other financial aid programs for senior citizens. Since you are over the age of 60 you should be able to get money. And they will not be loans but other government money or charity programs for the elderly. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Palms wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:40 am I have a job but not enough wages. Trying to find another job or even part-time job, but no one wants to hire a 61 year old senior man. MY wife is Disabled and cannot work. SSI states I make too much @ $15.34 hour. I do not have enough for mortgage, multi medical expense, utilities, insurance car gas for work, etc. The government does not help old men without kids either. All savings gone. Selling assets to get buy. I do NOT want a loan, I cannot pay it back. Just need help, please.
My Daddy

Post by My Daddy »

I would like to get more information on how you go about getting financial assistance for senior citizens that have no kids, family or relatives? I'm 72 years old male living off of my social security retirement benefits. I have diagnosed mental health disability and I have medical limitations in part due to Arterial Fibulation Heart related health problems. I have had my heart stopped and restarted 2 times. I recently had to call 911 for a medical emergency. I was at my doctor's office when I was rushed into the ER because I had signs of having a heart attack.
I was released from federal prison in 2017 after nearly 8 of incarceration. Amongst other things my wife nearly 45 years died from a brain tumor.
If being a veteran is helpful I have my DD 214.
I'm in need of an automobile and assistance paying my rent. Inflation is making life even more difficult.
I've made mistakes which I regret. Trying to get back on my feet and starting my life again. This is very difficult as I am living in Seattle alone with out anyone friends. Not having transportation makes life that much more difficult. I spend 90% to 95% of my time by myself. As my health becomes more of a challenge for me my ability to walk and take public transportation is becoming more of a risk for me. I have fallen in stores, sidewalks, the middle of the street and down stairs wood and marble stairs and in my own apartment. Always having been by myself with no one to help. I get weak in my legs and my arms when this happens and I can't get up on my own. I have worked ever since I was 16 years old after school but had no kids and now have no relatives to take care of me in my senior years.
I had my own manufacturing businesses for over 40 years. Never having to ask for help from people or companies who I don't know. I'm not to proud to ask anymore. I know that you need or should not be reliant on others. At least that what I thought. What I have told you about myself is a small portion of the stress that my wife and I went through. Having lost everything that I/we worked for for many years. And we lost everything! Poof gone just like that.
I hope that finding your website that the services are for real for senior citizens with no kids, and I can expect for it will be real and do some good.
That's all for now. I look forward to your prompt reply.