Out of food and pantries in Indiana haven't helped

State and local government assistance programs.
JoeBrown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Out of food and pantries in Indiana haven't helped

Post by JoeBrown »

My family is having the most trying time. I have 3 daughters. They are 6, 9, and 12, and we live in Indiana. Started a new job 3 weeks ago. Haven't received first paycheck yet. We are out of food. My water was turned off today and we are facing eviction. I have tried to get help from all of our local organizations, including a food pantry, but no luck. I do know what we are going to do. We have no friends or family that we can stay with or that can feed us. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Momar

Re: Out of food and pantries in Indiana haven't helped

Post by Momar »

I am a mother of 4 children living an apartment in Indiana and the cost for rent as well as food is pretty high. Most or pretty much all my money goes into the rent, therefore I can only make small purchase of grocery or on my credit card and wait long periods to pay it. I am really in need of section 8 housing, support from a local pantry or low-income rents or town home for rents.
I have applied numerous places and at this point don't know where else to apply or speak to, I have no idea where to turn to a food pantry get the help or assistance. Please just give me guidance for a home where I can live in peace by paying the rent and having enough grocery money. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Out of food and pantries in Indiana haven't helped

Post by Admin »

If you can't get help from a food pantry, maybe try a soup kitchen. There are many. They can give you a free hot meal to hold you over. Then they can refer you to other programs too, and find soup kitchens near you here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chens.html