Retired and disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
JoeQuick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Retired and disabled

Post by JoeQuick »

I am disabled, I can not work anymore, I am retired disabled but I don't receive that much money a month, I have 4 disk in my spine that are out of place and causes pain everyday. The skeleton muscles of my body are deteriorating and I live with pain from that, it is Christmas and I am just trying to find help with rent so I can buy food and get bills caught up.
I get 1132 dollars a month and pay 900.00 in rent. I would greatly appreciate help if is can be given, I don't ask for help I have just been dealing with my disability situation. But I would like to have a good Christmas this year, I thank you and appreciate any help you can give.
Momar

Re: Retired and disabled

Post by Momar »

Hi, my name is Erica and I am a freelance rigger/stagehand who retired from that work a couple years ago. I have traveled the world building the largest festivals in the country for 15 Years. I recently haven't been able to work due to damage to my back from years of climbing. I am 5000 behind on rent and I'm desperate for help. I have a son who's about to lose the home he grew up in. I have no family and I'm at a loss as my main job as a rigger I retired from now I am am disabled. I've never asked for help before but I'm desperate. Can you help us?
Erica
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Retired and disabled

Post by Admin »

If you owe $5,000, that is a lot of money. Since you retired in Florida there are many counties there. What city/county are you in? Or look here for the general rental assistance programs in FL. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Momar wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:52 am Hi, my name is Erica and I am a freelance rigger/stagehand who retired from that work a couple years ago. I have traveled the world building the largest festivals in the country for 15 Years. I recently haven't been able to work due to damage to my back from years of climbing. I am 5000 behind on rent and I'm desperate for help.