Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lebron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by Lebron »

Hello, I am a dental hygiene student at GRU this semester! We are always trying to find patients to see. I was told by someone that this would be a good place to try. Do you think some of the people y'all help out would be interested in coming to our clinic to have their teeth cleaned?
shaf_Mercardo

Re: Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by shaf_Mercardo »

Hello,
My name is Robert, and I’m seeking help on dental needs and volunteering. I’m a full time college student and I work as well trying to make things happen on my own. I get absolutely no assistance from family or friends, so I need dental and I will also volunteer at the dental clinic too. I’m 24 years old. I recently got a vehicle and the motor took a on me. I took it to the shop and their charging me a good amount and I just simply cannot afford it and now I’m out of a vehicle having to try and bum rides everywhere. It would be such a blessing to receive some kind of help. I reside in Wilmington North Carolina
Robert
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by Admin »

That is great you want to give back and help people that have dental needs. Try a free clinic. There are thousands around the country. The poor, uninsured and others can use them. Find details here on free dental clinics near you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... inics.html
shaf_Mercardo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:48 am Hello,
My name is Robert, and I’m seeking help on dental needs and volunteering.