Old energy bill from a different state

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Prassad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Old energy bill from a different state

Post by Prassad »

I would like to know if there is any program that will help me with an outstanding light bill from another state. I was living in CT and I had Energy Assistance where I was supposed to pay $50 every month and they pay the rest. I moved to NY on January 2016 when my boyfriend passed away and I was unable to tackle rent and bills on my own.
I am living with my parents and my three kids, one who is Autistic in a small room. I suffer from mental issues and fibromyalgia. I have been to the shelter three times to get help and no one helps me. My parents want us to leave but I have nowhere to go and I feel the city is not helping me. I finally got good news last month that I was on top of the list for housing in Waterbury, CT-where I was living at. However, they have me on hold to move because they said my utility bill has an outstanding amount.
When I called Ever source (light company), they said I owe $3,400. I told them it can't be because I have been paying my $50 portion every month. Somehow, Energy Assistance failed me and now they're saying I am responsible for this amount. The lady from Housing said I have 90 days to have this bill paid or my name will be removed from the list. I am so devastated. I don't know who to turn to. I cannot pay over $3,500.
I only get $488 monthly (SSI) for my autistic son and $175 every two weeks from PA. I barely can't save to move. Do public assistance pay for utility bills from another state? I need help. I am going to be homeless with my kids. I have a shot of moving from NY to an apartment that is affordable for me and my kids in CT.
My anxiety and depression is high. I feel like I have no one. I have no one helping me at all. Once this bill is paid, I can move to CT and NY will not have to deal with me and my kids again! I won't have to go to the shelter a 4th time again!!! I need help. Please help me and my family. Any advice, any number, any places you recommend for me to go would be greatly appreciated. Please. Thank you.
Germany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Old energy bill from a different state

Post by Germany »

I don’t understand how your website helps me with an old energy bill from a different state. All it does is loop back. Not once does it give us the application or a phone number to address the old energy bill This is just nothing for what is needed. Looping just like the government. Someone needs to blog all the bull that is not what it states. Then someone needs to see if Grant's are given to the looping companies . The reason it loops back and forth is because they keep the money themselves.
Mow the address I got from the web does not work.