Want to help a foreigner get permanent citizenship

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TracMaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Want to help a foreigner get permanent citizenship

Post by TracMaz »

My name is Chris and I moved to Florida from PA in 2015 September and I love Florida.
I am different from a lot of people so it's hard to find a good partner to be together. I found a foreigner, with her kids, and I want to help them get permanent citizenship.
I found a beautiful minded female that is 40 and she has 3 kids, the kids has no father for over 6 years and I want to move her here to Florida as a permanent citizen.
My options either move there to Estonia or move her here and 2 kids from ages 7 and 14. Both daughters.
My Girlfriend can speak English but her 2 kids don't. I want to be there father and start a good family.
I'm not rich but I do work a lot and I am trying everything I can to get them here permanent as US citizens, as it is hard for foreigners.
We both want to be married but want to live together, she visited for about 8 days and love it.
Is there any way you all can help me start my family? I hate asking for help but I have to.
March
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Want to help a foreigner get permanent citizenship

Post by March »

Hi,
My name is Lucy and I am reaching about a disaster that a local family suffered.
The family is the Gutierrezes. The Gutierrezes immigrated from Venezuela nearly 35 years ago and I want to help them get permanent citizenship. They have been U.S. citizens and residents of Houston since 2010, but it is temporary. They have raised their family, including children and grandchildren in the Spring Branch area for over 30 years. Their 3 children and 2 of their grandchildren even graduated from Spring Woods High School.
Jose Gutierrez, the father and grandfather in this family, is a Baptist Pastor and member of the UBA - Union Baptist Association. The Association recently gave an abandoned church in Beaumont, TX to Jose and his wife, Nohemi, with the goal to reopen the church and begin offering Spanish services to the community once again.
On July 25, 2022, one week before they prepared to open once again, a horrific fire took the church. The entire second floor collapsed and the only thing that remains are the bricks that lined the exterior walls of the church. If I could help them get permanent records such as citizenship it would help them with recovering.
Since the family had recently moved to the area from their longtime Houston home, they were still transitioning and organizing things, and as a result, still had many personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, and food in the church for storage. Everything was lost.
Myself and my boyfriend, one of the Gutierrez grandchildren, started this fundraiser for the family to attempt to help them replace their belongings that were lost in the fire - https://gofund.me/f93d5d48. The fundraiser also offers a more detailed description of the Gutierrezes and the work they've done as Christians.
One thing to know about the Gutierrezes is that they do not give up. They are extremely hard-working people who don't let setbacks stop them. And they would never ask for help themselves. In fact, even now, after the fire, they continue to be patient and passionate followers of the Lord.
I greatly appreciate your time and consideration. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.