Heart tests needed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heart tests needed

Post by Luke Bryan »

Hello, In December 2016 I graduated the program at St. Jude and am no longer a patient there. I had Hodgkin’s lymphoma twice as well as heart disease. Praise God it is all gone. I still however need follow up visits with other doctors due to the effects of chemo and radiation. My heart doctor suggested I get with all to see if you could help with heart tests and visits to other doctors. My husband and I are full time pastors in Mississippi. I have checked on so many insurance policies but with what we make I cannot afford them. My kids have coverage it's just my husband and I that do not. I am needing some heart tests done in the future and that is why my doctor that is in Germantown suggested I get in touch with you. I have some other doctors I need to go to as well but I just haven't been able to because of lack of funds. If you all can help that would be such a blessing for our family. I look forward to hearing back from y'all.
Boutique

Re: Heart tests needed

Post by Boutique »

I desperately need to find an organization to help me with my heart test bill. I'm on HUD after being homeless for 2 years. I also have a 15 year old daughter. I get roughly 340.00 a month and after rent and paying bills there's not much left for heart treatment.
 I also am behind due to a deposit of about 300.00$. I'm currently on a payment plan on the 17 of July (tomorrow) my bill payment is 179.26. My current charges and a payment of past due amount my total bill is 419.36$. I've had help through the HEAP. I believe they played out 300.00$ in May 2020, thank you for help with the heart tests.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the free government health insurance plans. They may pay for your heart test or the bill in question. We also have information on non-profit organizations for heath care (including heart tests) as well as clinics on the site too.
Boutique wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:50 am I desperately need to find an organization to help me with my heart test bill.
Johny tab

Post by Johny tab »

Hello
My name is Jane Veith. I live in Springfield Ohio.
In 2017, I was put on permanent disability through Social Security due to heart needs and other conditions, now I need to pay for heart tests.
I have many health issues. I have Sjogren Disease, Stage 3 liver disease, Stage 3 Renal Disease, I have stenosis is neck and back. I have migraines, diabetes, etc. Heart disease is worse and needs more testing.
I would like to know if I would qualify for a free automobile that is handicap accessible? I would also like to know where to put in my application.
Right now I am also in need for transport electric wheelchair. I have canes, walker, knee scooter to which I have fallen many a times with. My strength in my arms is growing weaker as my age gets older.
I will be honest, I have not received my any information with any kind of grace. I am trying not to have to rely on family and friends to take me places that I need to go for the tests for my heart. With all my issues I have many doctors appointments, I would like the ability to get to them on my own.
Thank you for the time to read my note.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While of course we can't say for sure, we think heart exams may be covered by clinics in Ohio and Springfield. Many are free and/or income based. Maybe try them Jane, and find details here on free medical clinics in OH.
Johny tab wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:03 am Hello
My name is Jane Veith. I live in Springfield Ohio.