Money to pay for finger prints

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bird
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay for finger prints

Post by Bird »

I'm a single mother of 2... My daughter is 17 and pregnant and I have a 14 year old son. I was recently fired with no explanation I have filed unemployment but not sure if I'll get it due to getting paid cash so I'm in a bind in trying to pay for a finger print test. I'm getting very depressed and don't know who to turn to. I've been complying by doing job searches but no luck yet. I have enrolled in school for LVN BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO MY FINGER Prints for nursing school. I apologize but I really need help paying this bill. I live in Houston TX.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money to pay for finger prints

Post by Admin »

Daughter is 17 and pregnant? And you are a single mom? So your daughter did not learn from you on how to be responsible with her life. she is setting up for a life of poverty. Good for you for trying to go to school, but if you are unemployed how will you live? And what will your 17 year old daughter do. A mess. Anyhow, maybe try a job center or community action agency. One major one is Gulf Coast Community Action Agency.
Bird wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:00 am I'm a single mother of 2... My daughter is 17 and pregnant and I have a 14 year old son. I was recently fired with no explanation I have filed unemployment but not sure if I'll get it due to getting paid cash so I'm in a bind in trying to pay for a finger print test. I'm getting very depressed and don't know who to turn to. I've been complying by doing job searches but no luck yet. I have enrolled in school for LVN BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO MY FINGER Prints for nursing school. I apologize but I really need help paying this bill. I live in Houston TX.
Abbvie

Re: Money to pay for finger prints

Post by Abbvie »

Good morning Mr. McNamara,
My name is Ivan, I am a legal permanent resident of the USA and since the pandemic who needs a job, money for finger printing and grants to fix a car.
I am suffering a lot to be able to recover financially. I have always dedicated myself to managing international projects with budget analysis and business administration working as head of companies.
We had a good life in Costa Rica, but because of my children's studies we decided to move to Fairfax County in Virginia - USA. I had my finger prints done them when we arrived almost 7 years ago, with the savings we brought, I did to open a business. Which I lost with the pandemic, including all the savings from my entire life, right after I had to dedicate myself to taking care of my children (15 & 9 year old) while they did virtual learning at home, because my wife had to work to even roughly pay the bills without being able to have savings and now she is separating from me and asked me get divorced.
For more than a year I have been looking for a job and I have presented my resume to many companies and nobody hires me. Now that I am almost 60 years old, I think that employers do not give me the opportunity because they need younger people, on the other hand, not long ago I bought a used 2005 Honda Odyssey minivan to help me earn income doing deliveries, but it broke down and I have no money to repair it ($4,500).
I know there are institutions that can provide grants to help me fix this vehicle or even get a new car as well as give money for the fingerprints, so I would like ask you if with your contacts, could you help me with these two things: the vehicle and a fair paid job in which I can develop myself and contribute my experience and provide better life to my kids and raise myself again?, I’m a honest and hardworking man.