Medical resources needed for auto immune disease

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jeff Brian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical resources needed for auto immune disease

Post by Jeff Brian »

Hello, I was told to contact for some help that myself and my husband need right now. My husband is in bad health with an auto immune disease and needs medical care. He has a disease called CDIP ( chronic inflammatory debilitating polyneuropathy) it is an auto immune disease.
It attacks the nerves and he now has to walk with a cane because his legs give out on him. He is on IVF (infusions at home 2 times a week) And those bring him way down and he can’t do anything but sleep. And he is only 42 years old. I am a 43 year old college student trying to get my teaching degree. I have a disability too with my back and can also use medical resources. I have 2 disks in my back that are all black s1c4. I can't do much because I hurt all the time. I have a job but I only get 15 hours a week. The reason I am writing you is because we are about to lose our house that we are buying on contract. And if we lose it we will have no place to go as we can't live in a shelter having auto immune diseases. Asking for any medicalhelp that we can get. My husband has been fighting to get disability for 2 years now. Please help us if you can.
Barby

Re: Medical resources needed for auto immune disease

Post by Barby »

Hi my name is Christina. I'm a disabled single mother of one older child. I have a heart disease hypothyroidism and Alpha gal as well as auto immune disease So it's been a struggle. My income is only enough to pay bills and two weeks of dinner food, and I need medical resources and basic needs. I need help with food and gifts for my daughter in addition to free health care services.
With my medical conditions and being out there in 30 degree weather is hard for me. But I have no choice. I'm allergic to wheat, dairy, soy, nuts and can only have turkey, chicken and fish. So the organic and allergies food is so expensive. I rarely have any money leftover for household items or repairs. Thank you for your time and have a great day
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medical resources needed for auto immune disease

Post by Admin »

While that sounds a little intense and complicated, maybe try a free community health care center or medical clinic. As they have care for many diseases - maybe auto immune too. But look here for free health care centers near you for medical care.
Barby wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:44 pm Hi my name is Christina. I'm a disabled single mother of one older child. I have a heart disease hypothyroidism and Alpha gal as well as auto immune disease So it's been a struggle. My income is only enough to pay bills and two weeks of dinner food, and I need medical resources and basic needs. I need help with food and gifts for my daughter in addition to free health care services.
With my medical conditions and being out there in 30 degree weather is hard for me. But I have no choice. I'm allergic to wheat, dairy, soy, nuts and can only have turkey, chicken and fish. So the organic and allergies food is so expensive. I rarely have any money leftover for household items or repairs. Thank you for your time and have a great day