Still no child care due to COVID

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Still no child care due to COVID

Post by Rudys »

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well! I am a single mom of 3 kiddos; 13, 6 and 2 and I can't find child care due to COVID. We live in Essex County, Port Henry New York. Due to COVID I have lost my career and Cannot find childcare for my youngest to get back to work. I also have a vehicle that needs work and inspection and insurance to help get me to and from childcare and work. It has been a domino effect of losing so much. I am in an educational program learning data science with future plans to be a data scientist - my certification will be completed in February of 2023 and I earned my Associate's Degree in Health Information Technology back in November of 2021. We have become about 4 months behind on rent and bills- I got a very part time job working from home creating excel spreadsheets for a woman in Maine who owns a beautiful retail store to get me by with household necessities but I am struggling with child care due to COVID issue and child care being closed - still no daycare. We do have food stamps thank goodness and I have applied for emergency help/Temporary assistance and it is just taking quite some time. I am barely surviving and I am just desperate for help for my children and myself - Any help I receive I am sure to pay it forward ! <3
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Still no child care due to COVID

Post by Admin »

Yes, child care is hot or miss during COVID. Maybe try the city of Baltimore. They may give vouchers or referrals. Especially if you are in school for a certification, and subsidized child care is generally for people who are working and/or in job training. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Rudys wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:33 pm Hello,
I hope this email finds you well! I am a single mom of 3 kiddos; 13, 6 and 2 and I can't find child care due to COVID. We live in Essex County, Port Henry New York. Due to COVID I have lost my career and Cannot find childcare for my youngest to get back to work. I also have a vehicle that needs work and inspection and insurance to help get me to and from childcare and work. It has been a domino effect of losing so much. I am in an educational program learning data science with future plans to be a data scientist - my certification will be completed in February of 2023 and I earned my Associate's Degree in Health Information Technology back in November of 2021. We have become about 4 months behind on rent and bills- I got a very part time job working from home creating excel spreadsheets for a woman in Maine who owns a beautiful retail store to get me by with household necessities but I am struggling with child care due to COVID issue and child care being closed - still no daycare. We do have food stamps thank goodness and I have applied for emergency help/Temporary assistance and it is just taking quite some time. I am barely surviving and I am just desperate for help for my children and myself - Any help I receive I am sure to pay it forward ! <3
Kalesi

Post by Kalesi »

Good Day!

I am a residence of Virginia Beach, VA who needs and seeks for financial assistance in paying my current bills like house rent, car mortgage, car insurance and internet bills because of the financial hardship due to COVID-19 pandemic. I can't work due to lack of child care due to COVID.

I am self employed, but since March of 2020 my income was greatly affected with this COVID-19 and presently I am struggling to catch up with my bills. As I have kids that need child care.

Hoping for your help and assistance with this concerns.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Each state really has low cost, or subsidized / maybe free, child care resources. While the facilities have labor and safety challenges due to COVID (like almost every business the last 2 years), they may be able to help you. Look here for free daycare for working parents.
Kalesi wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:20 pm Good Day!

I am a residence of Virginia Beach, VA who needs and seeks for financial assistance in paying my current bills like house rent, car mortgage, car insurance and internet bills because of the financial hardship due to COVID-19 pandemic. I can't work due to lack of child care due to COVID.

I am self employed, but since March of 2020 my income was greatly affected with this COVID-19 and presently I am struggling to catch up with my bills. As I have kids that need child care.

Hoping for your help and assistance with this concerns.