Find how to get help with rent
Gourmet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cash for real estate broker fee NYC apartment

Post by Gourmet »

Dear Catholic Charities.
My name is Claudia, 39, single. Born in Chile, raised in New York. Trying to get back on my feet after a long story that can be discussed. But to get back on my feed I need my own apartment and money to pay the real estate broker fee.
I really need help with renting a place to live. I am currently working, trying to make a decent living with $593 a week after taxes. I have a credit card debt $7,000 paying it off every month, between food, anxiety medication, phone bill, and transportation is making it very difficult for me to save money to rent a place to live. I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in my area near work. Queens NY. Elmhurst, East Elmhurst, Woodside, Maspeth, Sunnyside.
In New York all Realtors even owners require 3 months of rent, 1st month, security and a fee or Broker fee.
My question is how can I get help with cash for the apartment fee in NYC?
I only need $6,000 to rent a unit. With work I will be able to pay off my rent monthly.
I am a healthy lifestyle woman trying to find peace and safety at home.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash for real estate broker fee NYC apartment

Post by Admin »

There are security deposit assistance programs. Maybe they will help pay the fees you reference. Or look into a "guarantee" program.
If you were born overseas, and are now a US citizen, that should be fine as far as we know, but look here for security deposit assistance near you.
Gourmet wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:13 am Dear Catholic Charities.
My name is Claudia, 39, single. Born in Chile, raised in New York. Trying to get back on my feet after a long story that can be discussed. But to get back on my feed I need my own apartment and money to pay the real estate broker fee.
I really need help with renting a place to live. I am currently working, trying to make a decent living with $593 a week after taxes. I have a credit card debt $7,000 paying it off every month, between food, anxiety medication, phone bill, and transportation is making it very difficult for me to save money to rent a place to live. I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in my area near work. Queens NY. Elmhurst, East Elmhurst, Woodside, Maspeth, Sunnyside.
In New York all Realtors even owners require 3 months of rent, 1st month, security and a fee or Broker fee.
My question is how can I get help with cash for the apartment fee in NYC?
I only need $6,000 to rent a unit. With work I will be able to pay off my rent monthly.
I am a healthy lifestyle woman trying to find peace and safety at home.