Quick help for utilities in Nevada

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Quick help for utilities in Nevada

Post by Sadir »

I have an emergency help need with my utility bill. I have a disconnect notice dated for February 20th. My husband has been waiting for his disability to start but his payment will not be available in time to keep the power on for our mentally disabled son and our 7 year old. Please let me know what you may be able to help with in our state of Nevada. Thanks.
Harris

Re: Quick help for utilities in Nevada

Post by Harris »

Good evening! To whom it may concern, I am in need of utility assistance in Nevada, quickly. I do not need the money to come to me. I just need help to get me caught up. I fell behind because I was injured at work and I am currently on a light duty assignment which I am being paid 80% of my hourly wage. Workers compensation missed paying me for about 3 weeks and this is why I fell behind. If you guys can please help quickly help with my my utilities in NV, me this one time, I will be sure to never fall behind again, that’s my word. My name is Nakia Call me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time in advance. Have a great day!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quick help for utilities in Nevada

Post by Admin »

Not sure if it will be "quick help" or not, but there are many utility assistance programs in Nevada. We have a list here, on this URL of emergency utility bill help in NV.
But also search the site for local charities, non-profits and other programs in your county. Or look into payment extensions and more.