Government phone for cancer patient for doctor

State and local government assistance programs.
Lumineers1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government phone for cancer patient for doctor

Post by Lumineers1 »

My boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer metastasized to his brain and his left hip bone. We have many bills and doctor appointments, and need a way to talk to medical team and family during this time of sickness. We need help keeping our phones for medical appointments or emergencies. I know everybody keeps telling us to apply for a government phone and I have one but I have no service in this little town that we live in and the closest town to us is 15 miles away so that's kind of a long walk to have to make a phone call.
He applied for one but we can't have two in the same house so if anybody could help us we would appreciate it. He needs to phone for his doctor's appointments and I do all the calling to make the appointments and we have just recently decided to get in contact with hospice so we're going to need the phones for them but they go off at midnight tonight. So if anybody could help we would really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government phone for cancer patient for doctor

Post by Admin »

There are free phone programs from Lifeline and Link-up. They maybe can help your boyfriends get a free phone or wireless device from the government for his doctor appointments. Look into those programs for him, and learn more on free phones for low-income families.
Lumineers1 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 am My boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer metastasized to his brain and his left hip bone. We have many bills and doctor appointments, and need a way to talk to medical team and family during this time of sickness. We need help keeping our phones for medical appointments or emergencies. I know everybody keeps telling us to apply for a government phone and I have one but I have no service in this little town that we live in and the closest town to us is 15 miles away so that's kind of a long walk to have to make a phone call.
He applied for one but we can't have two in the same house so if anybody could help us we would appreciate it. He needs to phone for his doctor's appointments and I do all the calling to make the appointments and we have just recently decided to get in contact with hospice so we're going to need the phones for them but they go off at midnight tonight. So if anybody could help we would really appreciate it.