Short term help while waiting for college

State and local government assistance programs.
Mr. Seltzer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Short term help while waiting for college

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Darajiahna and I'm currently looking for financial and transportation assistance while I wait for my college to resume. I'm 19 years old and currently am unemployed, i start my second year of college on Monday the 2nd but I lack the funds of supporting my academic charges such as books and back to school materials. I've exhausted every attempt at trying to receive money from financial aid. I need help with supplies and bills while college starts.
Unfortunately, I'm not granted anymore money to cover other expenses outside of my tuition. I have no other financial support outside of school. I've been applying to jobs but the process of getting a job and getting paid will take longer than the time needed to prepare me for college. I've tried applying for loans, grants, scholarships but have been denied for lack of credit history and no co-signer. I have been place at a standstill, which puts me in great fear. Additionally, I have bills I'm unsure how to pay, I have a phone bill due every 21st a credit card that usually gets me around but have been maxed out since last month due to having to move around.
I currently live in a friend's home to keep me at a reasonable distance from my school. The next 4 months is looking very rough for me as I do not make enough money to support myself with clothing, necessities, school supplies, or transportation. Just paying for college will be hard enough and I am doing my best to get help and make changes before college starts.
My source of transportation is Uber and Lyft but without having any help of money, I'm unable to transport myself anywhere. I will have to use Ubers and Lyft to transport myself to school but is fearing that I'll be unable to. I'll also have to transport myself to work and back home. Times are very rough for me right now and I'm extremely stressed and exhausted. However, I heard about the St. Vincent church and wanted to reach out to inquire if there could be any assistance for me possibly.
Please if there's anyone that's been reached by this message, you reach me or this email.
Mac Miller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short term help while waiting for college

Post by Mac Miller »

Hello,
My name is Jessica and I will be going to college in the fall. I need some short term assistance with my car. I have no job at the moment although I have been putting in apps. I am waiting to hear back from walmart. My car is an 08 Chevy Cobalt. I've had it for 7 years. I just had to get a new battery yesterday with the help of a friend. Now my power steering light is on. For my car that means electrical. And that also means big money. Which I don't have at this time as my money is going to college. It would help me out a lot if you guys could offer me any assistance whatsoever. Thank you for your time.