Taxes and home insurance

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
TimothyMcConnel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Taxes and home insurance

Post by TimothyMcConnel »

Hello, I am in desperate need for financial services. I am 63 and I am disabled. I am going in to the hospital on Monday the 31 of August for surgery and I found out that some financial help that I was depending on has fallen through. My property insurance is due on the same day as my surgery and now I’m in a panic.
I receive Social Security for which I am grateful but I am unable to meet all of my expenses such as taxes and insurance. I was unable to pay both my income and property taxes this year and now it’s my insurance. I am so afraid of losing my home due to these liens. My insurance bill is $593.00 and if you could possibly help with any part of it I would so appreciate it, if not could you please refer me to another organization. Thank you for your consideration. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio 45231.
Chris Klein
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Taxes and home insurance

Post by Chris Klein »

I have a hardship because I was sick from covid. We are being evicted on December 1st as we are behind on taxes and home insurance bills. The insurance and local tax assessor are not willing to work with me anymore. I missed 2 months of work because of covid. My taxes is $2,500 we owe 12,644.00. If you know of anyone that can help us. We are scared. We have 8 children. We are stable and back to work now. We live in Newark, Ohio.