I want to start to invest

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Norisez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I want to start to invest

Post by Norisez »

I am a stay-at-home mom, plus full time online student. I will have an associates as soon as I finish 3 classes and want to invest in stocks for my future. I seen you need someone to help write online articles for your company. I want to do this so I can save money for investing. I am definitely interested in more information. I know you said you need a sample article upfront; however, since I have never done this kind of work I am not sure what you would like me to write about. I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I want to start to invest

Post by Admin »

Good for you in wanting to invest. There are some options for you since you do not have a lot of money. And great for you for going to school, 3 classes, and getting a degree! If you are a women too, there are even resources for them. Regardless, learn investing techniques if you have little money.
Norisez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:27 am I am a stay-at-home mom, plus full time online student. I will have an associates as soon as I finish 3 classes and want to invest in stocks for my future. I seen you need someone to help write online articles for your company. I want to do this so I can save money for investing. I am definitely interested in more information. I know you said you need a sample article upfront; however, since I have never done this kind of work I am not sure what you would like me to write about. I look forward to hearing from you.
Goodman

Re: I want to start to invest

Post by Goodman »

Hi, my name is mark and I live in Clearwater Florida. I was a bartender of over ten years and now since March 15th I have been out of work with no end in sight. I wanted to start to invest in this craze going on. All my bills are still due and the unemployment process in Florida is a joke. I have been waiting approval since the 3/22/2022. I am the only one working in a house of four including two little girls (my daughters). Please help me invest for their future.
Sent from my iPhone