Temporary staffing agency cut my job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sutherland
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Temporary staffing agency cut my job

Post by Sutherland »

I'm having a very sad situation because for months I have no job after temporary staffing layed me off. I could not get unemployment benefits because I worked for a temporary staffing. I had an accident on April 27, I 'm a single mom. I 'm trying to finish my bachelor in psychology. I want to graduate in August, but I feel very confused. I do not like having to leave the place where I live with my daughter. I 'm honestly very worried. I hope you can help get a permanent and not a temporary job. I am applying in many places but still have not called me. I want to ask for help is for my rent and my bills of electrician, only because.
Prassad

Re: Temporary staffing agency cut my job

Post by Prassad »

My name is Melissa, I'm 51 years old and unable to work once the temporary staffing agency cut my job. My husband is 48 years old and he gets Social Security Disability $859.00 a month. We have fallen behind on our rent, due to our roommate up and Moving out and leaving the bills unpaid ( our roommates part of the bills) which is $200.00 a month. I spoke to our landlord and let her know we are trying to get help paying. The total owed is for July $200.00 plus $10.00 late fee
for August $200.00
Which comes to a total of $420.00
I will email late notice when I go and pick it up today or tomorrow. Please if there's a chance of us being eligible for help - we are grateful for any help we get, even a new temporary staffing job.
Thank You,
Melissa
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Temporary staffing agency cut my job

Post by Admin »

Since you need temporary financial help while you try another staffing agency or program, there may be options for you. Also if the roommate just walked up and left immediately with no notice, you may try legal options too. Look here for immediate financial help for bills.
Prassad wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:49 am My name is Melissa, I'm 51 years old and unable to work once the temporary staffing agency cut my job. My husband is 48 years old and he gets Social Security Disability $859.00 a month. We have fallen behind on our rent, due to our roommate up and Moving out and leaving the bills unpaid ( our roommates part of the bills) which is $200.00 a month. I spoke to our landlord and let her know we are trying to get help paying. The total owed is for July $200.00 plus $10.00 late fee
for August $200.00
Which comes to a total of $420.00
I will email late notice when I go and pick it up today or tomorrow. Please if there's a chance of us being eligible for help - we are grateful for any help we get, even a new temporary staffing job.
Thank You,
Melissa