Foundation of my home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mr. Seltzer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Foundation of my home

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

Hello I am 62 and disabled I have owned my home for 30 years and just finally paid the mortgage off, but the foundation needs fixing.
My home is 100 years old and needs more work then I can afford it has foundation issues the electrical is very old and is going to cause a fire one day if it’s not replaced soon.
The sheet rock is cracking every Place and the windows are falling out due to the bad foundation.
I have worked all my life to pay for my home and can’t work anymore due to my disability. I have some money not much every month and need to find some how to borrow the money are get grants to help repair my home
I have no central heat air as well as the foundation is falling apart too. I live in Texas in Tarrant county when I call my city (ft worth ) I don’t seem to get any help or direction on who to apply to get some help.
If you would send many any places of programs, I would greatly appreciate it all.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Foundation of my home

Post by JeffreyAls »

I'm looking for assistance on home repairs. We can't afford the repairs or get a loan for some repairs to the foundation of my home. My home is falling apart. I have mold that continues to send me to the hospital into ICU and my floor is broking apart. My husband is diabetic and will be getting a feeding tube which I need to be here for him. I have a daughter that I adopted and a grandson I have custody of recently. They share a room and me and my husband have the other. Can someone help us or direct us to someone that can assist with the repairs to the foundation. Or give us some options we can take to fix our home. Please.