Shelter for single person that is homeless no kids

Find how to get help with rent
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Shelter for single person that is homeless no kids

Post by Rudys »

To whom it may concern,
I've never been homeless before and I've been calling so many places and because I'm single and not having any children it seems I'm not important enough for anyone to help me. My cat's are my emotional support animals. I've had them for over 12 years, but now I need a shelter but I have no kids. If I didn't have my cats I probably would have fallen apart already, that's why I couldn't possibly be without them. I'm now homeless because I finally got the nerve to leave a verbally and physically abusive relationship. I had to put my father in jail on Father's day 2022 for coming after me with a metal pipe and yes I followed through with the hard task of testifying against him.. He sexually abused me as a child. Him and my mother were both alcoholics and he used to beat the crap out of my mother in front of me. Thankfully she got the nerve to finally leave him when I was at the age of 11 years old and then she left my life and moved to Dunkirk, NY. I haven't seen my mother since and I'm now 48 years old. I'm an only child so I don't have any kind of support system.
I'm trying to stay optimistic but even that is starting to fade away since no one I've tried to call for help says there is nothing they can do for me. I can't be driving everywhere in my vehicle since the tag is expired and my license has been suspended so it's not like I can drive around everywhere to look for help.. I do receive food stamps and the only reason I have a phone is it's the free phone through SafeLink.
Please can someone help me just a little bit maybe with help to get my license and tag legal, some help with a place to call my own or even a homeless shelter for single person. Some kind of assistance! And I'm sorry a shelter is out of the question because I can't bring my cat's and if I don't have them I really don't have much to live for. Like I said I'm really trying to stay optimistic but since my state where I was born has not been very helpful to me my spirit is starting to be non existent.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Shelter for single person that is homeless no kids

Post by Admin »

Not to many homeless shelters take cats, dogs or animals. But if they are "therapy" type animals maybe exceptions are made. Either way, look here for homeless shelters near me since you are searching.
Rudys wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:45 am To whom it may concern,
I've never been homeless before and I've been calling so many places and because I'm single and not having any children it seems I'm not important enough for anyone to help me. My cat's are my emotional support animals. I've had them for over 12 years, but now I need a shelter but I have no kids. If I didn't have my cats I probably would have fallen apart already, that's why I couldn't possibly be without them. I'm now homeless because I finally got the nerve to leave a verbally and physically abusive relationship. I had to put my father in jail on Father's day 2022 for coming after me with a metal pipe and yes I followed through with the hard task of testifying against him.