Help for Ambulance ride debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Perry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for Ambulance ride debt

Post by Perry »

Yes, looking for help and assistance with our hospital bills and ambulance bills and the debt from the ambulance ride. My husband had a brain bleed February 14th of 2021 it left him paralyzed and not able to provide for his family yes he has signed up for disability that's a wait so all these hospitals and ambulances services has turned us over to collection. I'm also sick and cant not work and I take care of my husband. If their is any answers or solutions to our medical bills and ambulance ride debts it would be deeply appreciated! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for Ambulance ride debt

Post by Admin »

It will be hard to get help for your ambulance ride debt. Ask them for payment plans, charitable aid or other ideas. Try to negotiation somethings. As far as other ideas and potential programs, look here for assistance for ambulance bills.
Perry wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:42 am Yes, looking for help and assistance with our hospital bills and ambulance bills and the debt from the ambulance ride. My husband had a brain bleed February 14th of 2021 it left him paralyzed and not able to provide for his family yes he has signed up for disability that's a wait so all these hospitals and ambulances services has turned us over to collection. I'm also sick and cant not work and I take care of my husband. If their is any answers or solutions to our medical bills and ambulance ride debts it would be deeply appreciated! Thank you.