Need tonsils removed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lance13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need tonsils removed

Post by Lance13 »

Hello, I was just informed that I need to have my tonsils, adenoids taken out, and have my sinus cavity corrected. I was told my healing process will require up to three weeks. I'm currently working full time at Mackinac Properties / Northern Michigan Vacation Rentals and need help getting my tonsils out and paid for. I have no problem paying my bills and rent, but while I am recovering, I will have no source of income, and will not be able to pay my rent. I'm trying my best to save up right now, to cover the 3 week span, but making $9 per hour, 35-40 hours per week, with car insurance, bills, groceries, rent, etc. it is very hard to save money for the tonsil surgery. I have no idea where to start with process, but my surgery is scheduled for February 3d, and I am in a great deal of pain, and would rather not cancel or postpone. Please let me know if there is any sort of program I can enroll in that will help me just for one month.
Jeans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Need tonsils removed

Post by Jeans »

Good evening,
I am a fulltime single mom with a 12 year old daughter. We live in Carol Stream, Illinois, Dupage County. We want have my daughters tonsils removed. We also need to move to a safer, better condition rental home in our same neighborhood after my daughter feels better post tonsil surgery. Are there any resources for help with dental?