Kids dad going to prison

Find how to get help with rent
Ridley101
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kids dad going to prison

Post by Ridley101 »

Hello, my name is Carrie. I am going to be homeless at the end of next month. My net is 15,329 and take home is 1,088. I have 3 kids 10, 7, and 2. Their dad is temporarily living with us before he goes to federal prison. I have gotten help paying last few months rent but am far behind on other bills. I am feeling stressed and hopeless now that my kids dad is going to prison.
I am on section 8 waiting list (just got on it). I owe $452.97 to water, sewer and trash. I rent and they are raising my rent by a few hundred. I need to find a place I can afford on my own as it will be one income with the dad's kids in jail. I am on a waiting list for court yard at ridge crest. Navigator program can't help me yet. I've called 211. I have been doing this for the last month and am worried that my kids and I will become homeless soon. I have also called and am waiting to here back from St. Vincent and Salvation Army. My older kids go to school in meridian. I work for the Nampa school district. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bosch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Kids dad going to prison

Post by Bosch »

I am unemployed due to COVID. I have nine year old son with my mom is in prison. My rent is a week past due, 450, along with water and electricity. I have no family. My father is dead and my mom is in federal prison and I am her only kid. I pray to God we make it through these tough times and would be so blessed to receive any help possible and hope one day to be able to return the favor or pay my dues. Thank you for your time!