Notice for delinquent property and car taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
DuhDuh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Notice for delinquent property and car taxes

Post by DuhDuh »

Hello, my name is Roseanna. I have been really trying to do this on my own and trying to find some way to pay the taxes on my home along with paying the extremely late tags on my car. I am disabled and am on Social Security. I live in Fresno, California. I received a notice for delinquent property and car sales taxes and do not want to lose my house.
I received 2 different Delinquent Tax Notices for the two different types of taxes on my home. 1. is for $5,427.10 and the other for $818.18 both due on September 30, 2022. My car's tags gave me a bill of $14 for a Reinstatement fee of Suspended Registration because I am so late. And, the last time I checked it was $476. I don't know if they add even more late fees than they already have or if they do stop adding fees after awhile.
I have been really stressed out that I haven't been sleeping well at all. Some nights I don't get any sleep while others I don't get to sleep until it's already morning. This is our very first home and I made sure that I bought it outright. And, with that being said, I thought because of that that I won't need to do anything else because it was all paid for. And, that was my mistake for not knowing better or not researching all the responsibilities of owning your own home or car, and the taxes you need to pay on them. Well, I do now and I would hate to lose the only home that my kids and I have ever known because of an honest mistake. My daughter and I figured out a way for this doesn't happen again. To save each month a certain amount of money to be able to afford it the next time they will be due.
Please let me know if there is anyway, anyway at all possible that my family and I will be able to get help dealing with the notice on the delinquent taxes and save our home and car.
Thank you so very much,
Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Notice for delinquent property and car taxes

Post by Southwest »

Good morning.
I'm not sure you can help me but I'm trying everywhere for property tax help and car taxes that are delinquent.
I live in Pennsylvania, Bucks County (19067 zip code).
I am delinquent in my property taxes as well as auto and they will put my house up for sheriff sale in September if I do not pay 2,000.
I do not have the money.
Do you know of any program that might be able to help me right away?
Thank you for your help!!!
Kathy