Affordable clinic for mental health care

Help with paying medical bills
NicoleIa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Affordable clinic for mental health care

Post by NicoleIa »

State: Arizona, Apache Junction
My son is diagnosed with a serious mental illness. and also had a heart attack a few years ago. Four years ago, he spit on a judge and was sentenced to two years in prison (he is now serving the time). He will be released in 2014 or so. Although he is more than welcome in my home, his probation officer will not allow him to live with his father and I and his younger sister, who he beat. That means he has no home to go to upon release. My grand daughter lives with me, however, stay with us in hopes of becoming a family with our son as husband/father. When not incarcerated, our son received $1005 per month Social Security Disability; I assume that will resume.
Is there anything your organization can do to find housing, mental health services, and assist him with the community services hours and court ordered classes he will need to complete when he is released? His diagnosis is Schizoaffective Disorder (Bipolar I and paranoid schizophrenia). I appreciate any help or referral you can give me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Affordable clinic for mental health care

Post by Admin »

While there are countless clinics in Arizona, assistance for mental health care is not quite as common. So we have lists of places to call in Apache Junction. You will need to call around and see if they can meet your exact needs. Maybe they have information on bill paying programs as well for your medical care needs. The main details are on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... izona.html
McCann1

Post by McCann1 »

Hello, my name is Lasasha and I need an affordable mental health care clinic. I grew up in Burnsville, MN. I have experienced sexual, emotional, and physical abuse, homelessness, neglect, and poverty. When I was 17 I went to school, worked, and even gave back to my community while being homeless. I have received the Community Builders Award from the Mayor of Burnsville, Elizabeth Kautz, for my dedicated work with youth in the community. I was hospitalized in the psychiatric ward at Fairview Riverside for the third time in March 2020.
I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression when I was 15 in 2011. I am now 22 and my diagnosis has changed to Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder. I am currently living in an intensive mental health facility to treat my mental illnesses. I see my therapist twice a week, take prescribed medication, and practice meditation and mindfulness every day. I tell myself that I choose happiness and talk with God every day but I still need an affordable mental health clinic. I stopped working when I was hospitalized in March. I am facing a financial hardship. I have a TMJ and need treatment. My insurance only covers part of the expenses. Please read and share my Gofundme.
Please keep me in your prayers.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are free clinics in Minnesota, including for PTSD or mental health care. Also, if depressed, look for medications too. As those may be available to help with your major depression and PTSD. Find free clinics in MN for mental health.
McCann1 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:23 am Hello, my name is Lasasha and I need an affordable mental health care clinic. I grew up in Burnsville, MN. I have experienced sexual, emotional, and physical abuse, homelessness, neglect, and poverty. When I was 17 I went to school, worked, and even gave back to my community while being homeless. I have received the Community Builders Award from the Mayor of Burnsville, Elizabeth Kautz, for my dedicated work with youth in the community. I was hospitalized in the psychiatric ward at Fairview Riverside for the third time in March 2020.
I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression when I was 15 in 2011. I am now 22 and my diagnosis has changed to Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder.
Leadingup

Post by Leadingup »

Good afternoon
My name is Trina. I am currently under the care of a social worker and a psychiatrist here in New York City. I am seeking resources for:
affordable clinic for mental health Counseling;
sliding scale wellness therapy;
sliding scale treatment;
My insurance does not currently provide adequate coverage and this is becoming a financial burden for me and my family.
Please assist me with resources located in NYC. Of particular interest would be a social worker and/or psychologist as well as a psychiatrist who are able to offer services based on a sliding scale.
With gratitude,