Washing machines and a dryer for my home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Washing machines and a dryer for my home

Post by Bamafan »

Hi,
I am a single mom of 3 children. I am in need of assistance. I have a sick child with asthma and also myself. I am in need for air conditioner as I can't afford one because I am unemployed at the moment. Also, if you any information to get a washer and dryer will be greatly appreciated just trying to keep cleans clothes is taking a toll on our family. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Ahhdaddy
anti spam: Blue

Re: Washing machines and a dryer for my home

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Hello,
I found your article online and It was very informative about appliances including washers and dryers. I would appreciate information on companies that can help me pay my rent and utility bills as well as give me Washing machines and a dryer for my house.
I am currently unemployed and looking for work. I am single and struggle with Multiple Sclerosis.
My LADWP (electricity and garbage utility bill) was due and the current bill is $80.
There is no way I can afford appliances, much less a dryer, oven, or washing machine.
Please contact me via phone or email.
Thank you in advance,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Washing machines and a dryer for my home

Post by Admin »

Thank you for the compliment on our appliances resources. While any appliance, like washers or dryers, are rare, there are charities that help provide them. Most will be gently used. Look here for information on how ro get free appliances.
Ahhdaddy wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:02 am Hello,
I found your article online and It was very informative about appliances including washers and dryers.