Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Firmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Post by Firmer »

I am Disabled and currently receiving SSDI minus my Medicare premium and 10% disability from the VA. I am supporting my disabled wife and me on less than 1100 USD per month. I am in need of car repairs to fix an oil leak, new struts for the front and load levelers for the rear so that VA can install a lift for my mobility scooter. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Diantranise
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Post by Diantranise »

Good day:
I am seeking help in the Newark Delaware area for car repair assistance that I can pay for eventually using my SSDI income.
I am presently homeless. But I live in a hotel)but have a job and I need my car to get back and forth to work.
I really can't afford to pay a lot to get my car repaired because of my situation at the moment of being disabled on SSDI. am seeking a stable place to stay and trying to maintain my bills in order to get stable housing. I'm not seeking a hand out but a repair shop that is reasonable .
I would appreciate any feedback concerning this matter. Please allow me to thank you in advance for your time and concern.