Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Firmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Post by Firmer »

I am Disabled and currently receiving SSDI minus my Medicare premium and 10% disability from the VA. I am supporting my disabled wife and me on less than 1100 USD per month. I am in need of car repairs to fix an oil leak, new struts for the front and load levelers for the rear so that VA can install a lift for my mobility scooter. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Diantranise
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fixing car on only SSDI income payments

Post by Diantranise »

Good day:
I am seeking help in the Newark Delaware area for car repair assistance that I can pay for eventually using my SSDI income.
I am presently homeless. But I live in a hotel)but have a job and I need my car to get back and forth to work.
I really can't afford to pay a lot to get my car repaired because of my situation at the moment of being disabled on SSDI. am seeking a stable place to stay and trying to maintain my bills in order to get stable housing. I'm not seeking a hand out but a repair shop that is reasonable .
I would appreciate any feedback concerning this matter. Please allow me to thank you in advance for your time and concern.