Wife had heart attack and pay for nursing home

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Michelle berryhill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Wife had heart attack and pay for nursing home

Post by Michelle berryhill »

I lost my job due to cutbacks in 2021. Since then my wife has had 2 heart attacks that have deviated what little we saved thru the years and we have even filed for disability last year and are still waiting. As we can't pay for the nursing home for her long term recovery from the heart attack.
This last heart attack put her in a nursing home for a month. In 2017 she survived a brain aneurysm and she struggles with her memory and daily thoughts and suffers depression.
We have been forced from our home due to lack of funds and a dishonest landlord. We are now 1 day from the streets. I applied for the VRRAP program and was excepted to study Cyber Security Training in Indianapolis for the next year. My schedule start September 6 2022 and I will be paid 1500.00 per month for the year of training. The have not got a fund for my relocation to lndy and l don't get the first 1500.00 installment until the first week of October. This is my only hope of a normal life for her and l as we are pushing 60 years of age in the next few years. Please, will anyone help me and let me work out a payment for the proceeds allotted for our needs to help my wife in the nursing home? I pray for a act of kindness.
Phyllis

Re: Wife had heart attack and pay for nursing home

Post by Phyllis »

I’m a very very low income senior and I have two problems simultaneously and am looking for help. My wife had a heart attack and we need to pay for her nursing home. The balcony off my bedroom rotted & is not safe, it is going to be repaired the end of this mo. Now I have 2 teeth that were filled & I’m still in pain, can’t chew & need two root canals and a crown. Is there help for any of these issues, including to pay for wife's nursing home?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife had heart attack and pay for nursing home

Post by Admin »

We hope she is on the way to recovery after the heart attack. As that is sad. Maybe look into the free homecare from PACE.
This may be a program you can use if you are in fact a low-income seniors.
Phyllis wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:46 am I’m a very very low income senior and I have two problems simultaneously and am looking for help. My wife had a heart attack and we need to pay for her nursing home.