Seeking health coaching services for my family

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Derrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seeking health coaching services for my family

Post by Derrick »

Hi,
A family member forwarded this email address to me.
As a health coach working for the government, I don't qualify for any local or state assistance- they say I make too much. I suffered a job loss in November due to a company clinic closing. Although I found a new job in January, it pays about $300 less per month and I am struggling to afford basic necessities. I am even rationing my meals daily to prevent not having enough food for the weeks that my entire paycheck goes to rent. I can't visit food pantries because of a medical diet and food allergies that require me to eat organic fresh meats and vegetables. I am behind on certain bills such as my car payment, my landline, my electric bill and my auto insurance from the initial job loss and can't catch up. I have been unable to find any assistance. I am seeking a different job, as the current job of my coaching on wellness is ending their contract at the end of this month. I do not have anything like cable TV or a cellphone plan nor do I have other frivolous expenses such as coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. where I could cut.
Thank you in advance for any help you would offer me.
Nurtaslim

Re: Seeking health coaching services for my family

Post by Nurtaslim »

Hello,
I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and I do home health coaching and counseling. Recently I have ran into financial issues and I am looking for ways to pay my bills, my electrical bill is due and I can't afford to pay. I was also seeking programs on living healthy on certain fields, as it may help my insurance rates.
I was searching around your website and looked under work at home jobs and noticed this opportunity and I thought to myself, why not? I have experience as a writer for articles for various types of publications and blogs on wellness. I've just recently started a job search as a writer. Here are some writing samples for you to read. I hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

They may be able to offer a program that can help you. As they specialize in wellness, general care, diets, and more. We have a resource we partner with on this process of coaching. They do offer some free services too, and find the health and wellness coaching resources.
ashley1
anti spam: Blue

Post by ashley1 »

I am calling to get assistance for medical needs, including long term advice from a health coach. We have only 5 days remaining on our account with health insurance company, Neither my husband who has dementia or myself have worked since September 2020. We have exhausted all of our savings and are becoming quite desperate. I spent 2 days calling different agencies for help, and I have gotten nowhere. If you could please assist or give us some good leads to call, we would appreciate it.