Lawyers to help with applications to government assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Kramer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lawyers to help with applications to government assistance

Post by Kramer »

Hello,

I would request your help in acquiring email or website to lawyers willing to help without cost to me in searching and applying for government assistance programs.
It is a challenge to gain access to phone at times while email makes everything much easier to me.
Applying for disability benefits and financial aid in Florida, and the lawyers being there to help me apply for government aid would be best.

Firms that provide free legal assistance in Florida
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Government cash grants
If possible, acquiring as much money as possible to assist me in getting abc on my feet and finding a way to financially resolve mine financial difficulties is what I most need right now.
I currently receive zero income, I was recently forced to move out and currently reside with my sisters apartment. I have applied to key jobs that I do qualify for but need time for process, one in particular may take up to a year.
Please help me with communicating online via internet for the legal assistance and these and any other programs I may qualify for.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyers to help with applications to government assistance

Post by Admin »

There are free, pro-bono/volunteer lawyers in every state/most cities that do this. Some use federal government funds to help offset their costs. But they assist with applications to aid and other civil legal issues. Look here for free volunteer attorneys near you.
Kramer wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:41 am Hello,

I would request your help in acquiring email or website to lawyers willing to help without cost to me in searching and applying for government assistance programs.
PetHelpers

Post by PetHelpers »

I am the daughter of a 98 year old Pearl Harbor Veteran that I was living with and being his caretaker around the clock. I had no income we were living off of his SSI and VA pension and now I need a lawyer for free to help with more government assistance.
He passed away 8/1/22.
He took out a line of equity on the house for medical bills he had from hospital bills.
My situation is I suffer from PTSD, Major depression and severe panic attacks.
I have 2 bulging discs in my neck,a pinched nerve in my dominant arm and also currently tore my rotator cuff. I'm in the process of filing my disability and I am not able to work at all.
I need assistance with the mortgage, Utilities and prescriptions and the free lawyer to apply for the government assistance
The only assistance I receive is SNAP benefits.
I would appreciate any help you can pass on to me.
I live in Alabama
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In general, free legal aid does help with applications to government assistance. If qualified by income, age, or other factors. So it may be an option for you. Find free online legal consults.
PetHelpers wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:41 am I am the daughter of a 98 year old Pearl Harbor Veteran that I was living with and being his caretaker around the clock.