Hepatitis C patient

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Euro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hepatitis C patient

Post by Euro »

I had HEP C, after Harvoni 24 week recovery cycle, also vulnerable to stroke. I
Cannot handle temperatures below 96.4. Only get $1207.00 from social security, no car. I need
Need transition housing, no gang areas, prisoner zones, am 68 years old, have drivers
License and insurance., I also have Kaiser Senior advantage+. I need options please.
Do not need assisted living yet....
Rperry

Re: Hepatitis C patient

Post by Rperry »

Being evicted due to lack of rent from a fellow roommate who has hepatitis C. He needs a place of their own meanwhile I'm currently being remove with not that much financial assets therefor need help with my financial situation as soon as possible.
LoreyM

Post by LoreyM »

Hello,
I am Maranda, a mother who has been out of work on and off for 13 months due to Covid 19 as well as Hepatitis C . I have started and lost 3 of my jobs. Witnessing the virus harm many coworkers as a frontline worker. Becoming unemployed, with Hepatitis C and no insurance, I began applying to new city and was successful in gaining employment but the health insurance does not start until later. I'm am in need of help with the transition programs. Please contact me by email or phone.
Thank you for taking the time to look into my email. Have a blessed safe day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There may be STD clinics, volunteer doctors, and even medications to help with Hepatitis C. As far as the money for the bills, that is seperate. But for the medical, look here for information on free healthcare.
Rperry wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:15 am Being evicted due to lack of rent from a fellow roommate who has hepatitis C. He needs a place of their own meanwhile I'm currently being remove with not that much financial assets therefor need help with my financial situation as soon as possible.