Evicted from HUD apartment

Find how to get help with rent
19Butterly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Evicted from HUD apartment

Post by 19Butterly »

I'm currently being evicted in a rapid time frame of 7 days. I'm lie in a HUD apartment. Because I did not have $2,558 to apply to an appeal with no where to go. I only have until 11:59 PM 0n 10/07/11 to get out. My sate appointed case manager didn't have any success to get any kind of extension. I there any help for me? I need help with rental assistance as i have received a 3 day to pay or quit notice. I am a single mother of 2 younger kids.I go to school for HVAC. and am about to graduate in 2 1/2 months. I am behind 350.00 dollars this month on rent as I ran into troubles this past few weeks. If you can direct me to where I may be able to find help, it would be very much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Evicted from HUD apartment

Post by Admin »

How could a government HUD apartment be asking you for over $2000? Something doesn't sound right there. That fee is just way too high. Anyway, find more on the federal government HUD program here, as well as who to contact for applications and information.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hou ... ment_.html

19Butterly wrote:I'm currently being evicted in a rapid time frame of 7 days. I'm lie in a HUD apartment. Because I did not have $2,558 to apply to an appeal with no where to go. I only have until 11:59 PM 0n 10/07/11 to get out. My sate appointed case manager didn't have any success to get any kind of extension. I there any help for me? I need help with rental assistance as i have received a 3 day to pay or quit notice. I am a single mother of 2 younger kids.I go to school for HVAC. and am about to graduate in 2 1/2 months. I am behind 350.00 dollars this month on rent as I ran into troubles this past few weeks. If you can direct me to where I may be able to find help, it would be very much appreciated.
Shapman

Post by Shapman »

i am currently living in Daytona Florida. I just receive a 3 days notice from my landlord , for one month rent that I owe him , I graduate 6months ago with a master degree in criminal justice but I cannot find any jobs. i am asking to please help me out in finding some assistance paying for rent and job assistance if that possible please. if you wish to contact me by phone. Thank you.
Conan12

Post by Conan12 »

I am writing you in hopes to get some help or guidance with my current situation.
I am currently staying in a RV park outside Pueblo Colorado as left my government HUD apartment. The water here is bad & making me and my service animals sick. I have lost most of my belongings and the housing I wanted in Colorado has been destroyed due to the flooding in the area.
I am a homeless disabled Veteran & I have a active compensation and Pen claim with the VA in Portland Oregon. I was also approved for the HUD-Vash program in White city Oregon but since time of getting a voucher issued the VA has found me ineligible for health care therefore making the voucher NULL & Void (I THINK).
I have located a house for rent in the area but I don't have the money needed for utility (San Isabel electric) & rent / rent deposit ($500 PLUS $500). I do have my federal disability funds I can use, I just don't have the lump sum needed to do this all at once. I have also lost most all of my personal belongings and have no furniture. I am hoping you or a representative may be able to point me in the right direction. We need to get into a safe secure living environment before winter hits.
Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Miller

Post by Miller »

I am seeking single family home with 4-7 bedrooms, 2 bath $1,000-1,600 to move by August 1, 2015 or as soon as possible. I was a witness and victim of a shooting, need to relocate my family. Was subpoena into court, been harassed ever since.
I'm on California Victim Compensation Program. Due to my a past eviction from HUD in 2010 I'm having difficulties finding a home, my mother is willing to cosign for me, has very low credit making it hard to qualify. Our income is $5,300, we have four boys. If there's anything your able to assist with regarding this matter we would kindly appreciate it. Thank You for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When you have been evicted it can be hard to release a new apartment. As a landlord will do a background check, review your credit, and more. There are some ways to rent an apartment with an eviction on your record, but it will be challenging. You may need to pay more money up front, search more for a certain landlord, and more. And yes, as you indicated, you may need someone to co-sign too.
Miller wrote: Due to my a past eviction from HUD in 2010 I'm having difficulties finding a home, my mother is willing to cosign for me, has very low credit making it hard to qualify. Our income is $5,300, we have four boys.
Chappaqua Two

Post by Chappaqua Two »

My fiancé and I we are having trouble paying our rent for this month on the HUD housing and we are going to be evicted. Jorge gotten a different job because on how he was treated. He told his boss the he gotten a new job. Jorge boss never paid his last paycheck. For his boss not paying it cause use not to be able to pay our HUD housing rent for this month. With a new job takes time to get back on top. I hope and pray that we get some help before we get evicted. If not we would be staying in my van with our stuff in the storage until we get enough to get a different house to rent. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sorry, HUD apartments can used evictions too. Even though they are income based, people still need to pay the rent. Find more details here on section 8 HUD income based housing. Maybe look into that with you fiancé, and more on section 8 housing for the low-income.
Chappaqua Two wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:17 am My fiancé and I we are having trouble paying our rent for this month on the HUD housing and we are going to be evicted.