Job that does not interfere with home schooling

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Denise234
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job that does not interfere with home schooling

Post by Denise234 »

To whom it may concern,
I have a family 6 and my work hours have dropped due to the virus unfortunately and my wife is currently off and unable to work due to having to stay with our kiddos and do there schooling. IIs there some way my wife can do part time work, or get a job, while doing the home schooling?
I was wondering if there may be any help or assistance that you have available for Christmas for our kiddos. I did look around your website and didn't come across any direct person to contact for the information. If you could possibly point me in the correct direction with someone I could speak to about some information regarding any possible assistance or a job that does not conflict with the home schooling. That would be greatly appreciated or whomever this email finds has any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
John
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job that does not interfere with home schooling

Post by Admin »

You need some type of remote job, that is contract based. We have many freelance sites and resources listed on the site. But it also seems like you need new career skills. if accurate, then look here for training programs for new jobs.