Grants to fix single wide trailer

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants to fix single wide trailer

Post by Heather Mac »

Hi, a few years ago I had purchased a single wide trailer for my family and it was purchased as a fixer upper. Shortly after buying the trailer my husband and I got divorced. I have many projects in my home that need to be done and I am now on permanent social security disability and I have a daughter with muscular dystrophy. Can I get a grant to fix the trailer?
My son does live at home and he's 25 but he knows nothing about carpentry or fixing a single wide trailer. I'm wondering if you could lead me to someone or an organization where I can apply for grants to contractors to come in and help finish the work on my home at a low or no cost. Any kind of assistance that you could give, or leading me in the direct direction correct direction, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants to fix single wide trailer

Post by Admin »

Now we are not really sure about grants to fix a single wide trailer, but there are grants and programs to help fix cars. Maybe they will be available to you? If not, then a home repair grant or low cost loan. The social security disability you mention may have options too, and look here for free grant money to fix a car.
Heather Mac wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:33 am Hi, a few years ago I had purchased a single wide trailer for my family and it was purchased as a fixer upper. Shortly after buying the trailer my husband and I got divorced. I have many projects in my home that need to be done and I am now on permanent social security disability and I have a daughter with muscular dystrophy. Can I get a grant to fix the trailer?
My son does live at home and he's 25 but he knows nothing about carpentry or fixing a single wide trailer. I'm wondering if you could lead me to someone or an organization where I can apply for grants to contractors to come in and help finish the work on my home at a low or no cost. Any kind of assistance that you could give, or leading me in the direct direction correct direction, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your help.