Gas bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jMacdouglas1

Gas bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I AM IN NEED OF HELP WITH MY GAS BILL IT IS 708.00 ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I AM CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED. ladonnagarner@yahoo.com MY NAME IS LADONNA
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gas bills

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:I AM IN NEED OF HELP WITH MY GAS BILL IT IS 708.00 ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I AM CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED. ladonnagarner@yahoo.com MY NAME IS LADONNA
Try http://www.helpwithheatingbills.com to find ways to get help with heating bills from the government and utility and gas companies.
rhondatap

gas (heat, dryer & hot water) has been shut off

Post by rhondatap »

Hi, my son-in-law did not pay the gas bill and my gas (heat, dryer & hot water) has been shut off by gas co! Any suggestions. I do not have the $1000 he says is owed.
Kelly lynn

Post by Kelly lynn »

Hello, I am in need of assistance paying my gas bill. It has a shutoff notice, and I am waiting on backed unemployment funds and my tax return. This is the first time I've been unemployed in like 8 years or more. I received help once in Belpre when we lived there around 7 years ago and just today in Parkersburg from the Catholic charities with my electric (also had shutoff). If you could do anything to help with the gas bills, I would appreciate it vastly. Here is a copy of my bill/info and the funds I have received since losing my job. I was paid one payment and am now owed the backed 3 weeks of payments plus this week’s 🤞. My taxes were delayed, and I don't know when they will come. This is a onetime deal and whatever you can do is appreciated. Thanks again.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are just waiting and need time to pay the gas bill, talk to your utility company. Most have payment plans, will give customers time and try to find solutions. As they do not want to turn off gas or power either. Look here for assistance from your utility company.
Kelly lynn wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:55 am Hello, I am in need of assistance paying my gas bill. It has a shutoff notice, and I am waiting on backed unemployment funds and my tax return.