Chair lift

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Demi Sutra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Chair lift

Post by Demi Sutra »

Hi I have a question and I really pray you can either help me out or maybe send me to the correct place for a chair lift.
Ok so my mom is disabled and has many things wrong with her, with the most serious high blood pressure. Most is a stroke that made her right side half paralyzed and she also has RSD, CHF, COPD and few other things. She is on disability and is72. So I'm trying to get help with getting her a stair lift and there very expensive and no way we can afford it. She had to goo down 2 sets of steps and then can't breath and called 911 few times and she died one time over it and thank goodness came back.
So if there's a program or anything that can help us get this chair lift, which may help her reduce her high blood pressure. I've sadly almost dropped her and need this so bad. So if you know any site or program that can or might help can you please send then my email or let me know. Thank you and have a great day
Coastal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Chair lift

Post by Coastal »

Hi there, I was referred by a social worker to contact you for help and resources for my family and I, which is we need a chair life. I have four boys, my youngest Evan is 6 months now. He was one with congenital heart disease at five days while he had open heart surgery to repair coarctation of the aorta, so he would use the chair lift.
My husband is disabled and is a stay at home parent. I'm currently looking for at home work. We are falling behind on bills and could use any help.